Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a company located in Wilsonville, OR to identify an HR Generalist to join their team. This is an onsite, full-time, direct hire role. We are seeking a talented, innovative, customer focused HR Generalist with a passion for providing first class HR support to talented and highly engaged employees. As part of North America HR Solutions team, the HR Generalist will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change.
- Proactively drive effective HR solutions for a Manufacturing operation including an assigned client group comprised of Engineers, Product Managers and Manufacturing professionals.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
- Manage recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation
- Support the facilitation of HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
- Work with the HR Innovation Centers on compensation and benefits management, payroll, and salary administration on execution of employee changes, adjustments, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience; HR related major preferred
- Prior experience within Human Resource (1-2 years); Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Generalist capacity, offering a broad range of expertise within HR spanning Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Coaching and Development.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Build trust and credibility among his/her team and at all levels within the organization.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills; Process orientated and sense of urgency.
- Travel within region as business needs dictate (up to 10%)
Compensation Rate: $70,000 – $80,000 annually
Background check and drug screen required upon offer acceptance