Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a company located in Hillsboro, OR to identify a Human Resources Admin to join their team. This is a direct hire, full-time, onsite role that will support the HR Manager. This organization values candidates who have attention to detail, are savvy, think proactively, have a high level of commitment and flexibility, have good communication and organization skills and are discrete. They are looking for a candidate who has the potential to grow into an HR Generalist role in the next 2-3 years.
- Scope: The HR Administrator will support the HR Manager and team with day to day administrative and reporting tasks. This role will be responsible for special projects and coordinating annual HR events and communications.
- Prepares new hire paperwork and conducts new employee orientations.
- Coordinates background screens, drug screens, and pre-employment physicals.
- Tracks status of all the pre-employment activities and supplies status updates as needed.
- Processes all new hires and employee changes in SuccessFactors.
- Coordinates interviews with potential candidates.
- Prepares headcount reports and any other reports as necessary.
- Responds to employee inquiries about benefits, payroll, HR systems, etc. and directs to the appropriate contact.
- Creates and maintains employee personnel files.
- Participates in data integrity verification.
- Prepares organization charts and compiles data for presentations.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance; works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Associates degree
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS processing of employee records.
- Proven record of dependability and ability to keep confidential information and support a team environment.
Salary Range: $56,000 – $68,000