- Direct hire
- Portland, OR or Mount Juliet, TN
- Onsite with travel as needed, more if based in TN
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Salary: $115,000 – $120,000 annually
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of cost accounting and manufacturing analysis experience
- Food manufacturing experience preferred, manufacturing experience required
- ERP experience preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, advanced Excel
Role: The Finance Manager acts as a reliable partner to leadership, plans and coordinates the budget and forecasting process, and provides financial analysis to management. As the Finance Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Finance. The ideal candidate is inquisitive, an analytical and strategic thinker, and a problem solver.
Company: Food manufacturer established in Portland specializing in natural and organic snacks. They pride themselves on being a diverse group of humble and conscientious problem-solvers. Benefits include annual bonus, 401k matching, and generous PTO!
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.