Executive Administrative Assistant
- Milwaukie, OR
- 5 + years of executive administrative assistant experience supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment required, international business experience a plus
- Associate degree in business or comparable discipline, bachelors preferred
- Ability to become a Notary Public with the State of Oregon
- Travel and enterprise resource system software experience required (Concur and SAP preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including drafting company-wide communications and preparing presentations
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and intermediate experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Role: The Executive Administrative Assistant must be able to handle ambiguity, shifting business priorities, and collaborate with the larger global team with confidence. The ideal candidate can manage complex calendars, anticipate needs, be creative, and act as general liaison for their teams, facilities, and other key partners across the company. The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, and be able to take effective action. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical.
Company: Global manufacturing company with over 3300 employees. The Milwaukie office has a cafeteria and gym onsite.
Mulberry Talent Partner’s goal is to match talent to opportunities. By applying to this job, you will be considered for this and other open positions we have. If you are already registered with us, reach out to us directly about the role you’re qualified for.